Social Media Engagement can be a big deal as it relates to growth! But it can be tough to increase engagement. Not sure what your engagements entail?
Engagements are the likes, comments, and shares that we enjoy seeing.
One question that many practitioners have is if all social media posts should be about their clinic.
That is the furthest from the truth. You may discover that your most engaging articles are those that have nothing to do with your healthcare business.
Questions get the most comments and likes out of all the other types of posts I create.
Not only can asking questions help you increase engagement through more likes and comments, but it will also create a conversation with your audience, allowing you to get to know each other better.
So… what are some approaches to getting your audience to respond?
I’ve created some social media post ideas and questions to help start the debate.
Try some out and let us know what you think!
- What would you do with a million dollars?!
- What are your must-read books? Like, right now!
- What is your favorite time of the year?
- What’s your favorite holiday?
- Who is your favorite Disney character and why?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream?
- What is your favorite knock-knock joke?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What was the last thing you got really excited about?
- What is your superpower?
- What famous person in history would you love to meet?
- What is the best compliment you have ever received?
- What’s the one movie you could watch over and over again?
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- What was your favorite cartoon as a kid?
- What was your first job?
- What was your first car?
- You just bought a lifetime supply of whatever you just bought, what was it?
- What 3 things are always within reach of your bed?
- Who inspires you to be better?
- Does technology simplify life or make it more complicated?
- What is one thing you strive to teach/show your kids?
- What one thing do you look forward to each day?
- What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
- You just sell a lifetime supply of whatever you just see, what was it?
- What is one thing on your bucket list you want to get ticked off this year?
- What is a product that you CAN NOT live without?!
- What product are you currently obsessing about?
- What playlist are you listening to right now?
- What one item in your wardrobe can you not live without?
- Would you rather have 5 close friends or 10,000 Facebook friends?
- Would you rather have $100,000 in real money or $1,000,000 in Amazon gift cards?
- Would you rather be famous or the best friend of someone famous?
- Would you rather have free Starbucks for a year or free iTunes music forever?
- Would you rather have 100K Facebook followers or 100K Twitter followers?
- Would you rather hike a mountain or lay on the beach?
- What five things could you not live without?
- What three things about the future excite you?
- If you had 1 day by yourself what would you do?
- What three words best describe you?
- Quiet night at home with a book or out on the town with friends?
- Snapchat or Instagram stories?
- City or country?
- Mountains or the beach?
- Are you a saver or a spender?
- Margaritas frozen or on the rocks?
- Wine or beer?
- Pepsi or Coke?
- Are you a night owl or an early bird?
- If you could travel anywhere for free, where would it be and why?
- If you could interview one person in your field, who would it be?
- If you won the Powerball lottery, how would you spend your winnings?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- What one thing do you hope to accomplish this week?
- Work-life balance…is it an entrepreneur’s unicorn or not?
- How did you create your “work-life balance”?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert, & how do you use it to your advantage?
- Who is an entrepreneur that you look up to?
- Who do you admire the most, and why?
So… if you are a private practice healthcare business owner and you are looking to grow and scale your practice or generate more new patients for the practice – we are here for you! Drop a comment below if you have questions or if you’d like to set up a call with us go here: https://chat.practiceinsidersedge.com/PIE-Triage-Call