In today’s video, we are going to talk about the importance of Asking for Reviews.
I’ll make this bold statement – 9 out of 10 times if you don’t ask for a review – you’re not going to get one. In other words, there are some nice souls out there that will review you and your practice but not too often. This video will show you the simple steps you need to go through in order to grow your online reviews.
You can get an overview of our 5-Star Reputation and Referral System: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWYcTDpwM14
This is the 3rd Part in a 4 Part Series to help you excel in 2023:
1. Weekly Staff Meetings https://youtu.be/FS7tHKYVqq0
2. Picking a Niche https://youtu.be/De5KhWyzxLE
3. Asking for Reviews and Getting More Referrals (Written and Video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYhTWHpzQOY
4. Shoot More Videos – Get More Patients https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOpjkjtaQWo
So… if you are a private practice healthcare business owner and you are looking for ways to grow your online reviews or you are looking to grow and scale your practice – we are here for you! You can do one of two things:
(1) Drop a comment below with the word: REVIEWS and we will get back in touch with you
(2) Set yourself up with a Triage Call here: https://chat.practiceinsidersedge.com/PIE-Triage-Call Practice Insiders Edge
Patient feedback is really important, and that’s putting it mildly.
Often, just a few well-written phrases in a review can do more to sway consumers’ opinions than a whole website. If your services are rated higher than a similar one by a competitor, but only by a single star (or even a half star), the patient may decide to buy from the competitor instead. Furthermore, positive evaluations are one of the single most important aspects in local search engine optimization.
Asking for feedback from clients is essential if you want to see positive comments or ratings. This may seem insincere or self-serving, but the truth is that most individuals enjoy giving their thoughts and opinions when prodded.
Why do you need feedback anyway?
From your own personal buying experiences, you can attest to the credibility and usefulness of user reviews. Consider how often you have made a purchase from a company because of the reviews you read or because reviews existed at all. Perhaps you’ve always been sure of your purchase after hearing nothing but praise for it from friends and family.
Truth be told, what others, even total strangers, say about your practice is more important than what you say about your practice. Still not sure? Take a look at these numbers from review sites:
✅ The vast majority of consumers (84%), who have read reviews online, say they trust them as much as personal recommendations.
✅ If you can increase your average review score by 1.5 stars, you might generate an additional 13,000.
✅ An increase of one star on Yelp can result in a 5-9 percent boost in practice.
Here are some other numbers that may push you over the edge and into soliciting feedback for your own practice:
- Patients are ready to buy. According to research conducted by BrightLocal, 76 percent of patients who are prompted to provide feedback actually do so.
- Reviews are very useful to consumers. Podium found that 93% of consumers find internet reviews for local companies to be just as helpful as reviews found on e-commerce platforms like Amazon.
- Consumers actively search out reviews. BrightLocal found that 98% of consumers browse online reviews before visiting a local practice’s website.
Reviews and Feeback are vital for the success of local practices. Getting ahead of it and soliciting feedback is a good use of your time and efforts. Ignoring your ‘reputation’ would be a mistake.
Need some help with this or need some ideas on how to implement a standard operation for soliciting customer feedback and reviews? Reach out to me. I’d be glad to help.
So… if you are a private practice healthcare business owner and you are looking to grow and scale your practice or generate more new patients for the practice – we are here for you! Drop a comment below if you have questions or if you’d like to set up a call with us go here: https://chat.practiceinsidersedge.com/PIE-Triage-Call