What Do I Post On Social Media?
…This is the number one question people ask when it comes to social media marketing.
The interesting thing here is that there’s really an endless amount of ideas for you to use when it comes to posting on social media.
Before you skip this and jump down to the list, here are a few tips to get the most impact out of these ideas:
Make it RELEVANT for your audience.
If you choose to share something from your bucket list…
Can you relate it back to your practice?
Can you add an open-ended question so it sparks people to engage?
- Talk TO your audience, don’t talk AT them. This is social media. People are looking for stories and posts that they connect with. If you’re not wording posts socially, you close the door for engagement.
DON’T DO THIS: I read a quote this morning, liked it, and wanted to share it with you.
DO THIS: Have you ever read a quote and thought, “Wow, I really needed to hear that?” Well, I found one this morning that was so perfect, I had to pass it on to you. It’s a difference in the way you talk with people. I promise you’ll see a difference in how people respond when you word things just a little differently.
EVERYTHING you post should ALWAYS support your weekly, monthly, annual marketing, and practice goals.
– Post to connect.
– Post to learn more about your audience.
– Post to start a conversation.
– Post to get leads.
– Post to drive traffic.
– Post to build your practice.
The more you do this, the faster you reach your goals.
Ok…so you’re ready for this list!
70 KILLER CONTENT IDEAS TO POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- Remind People Who You Are, How You Got Started
- Go Behind The Scenes
- Share a Personal Story
- Tell People What You Sell
- Share a Joke (Graphics or Text)
- Share a Quote (Graphics or Text)
- Host an #AMA (Ask Me Anything)
- Â Post a How-To or Tutorial
- Ask a Question
- Host a Poll
- Share Your Favorite Book
- Ask for Recommendations (Book, TV, Apps, Music, Something related to your biz)
- Host a Giveaway
- Tell People to Sign Up On Your Email List
- Give away a coupon
- Host a Sale
- Remind Potential Audience To Book for An Appointment
- Share a Quick Tip
- Share Industry News (Add Your Thoughts To It)
- Go LIVE (Live Videos Perform AMAZINGLY WELL)
- Post a Sneak Peek of something coming soon
- Share a Blog Post You Wrote
- Share Any Press or PR Features You Have
- Post a Testimonial From a Patient
- Give Your Audience A Gift
- Re-Share Some Older Content (Graphics, Quotes, Blog Posts)
- Host a 1 Day Only Flash Sale
- Share Content From Someone Else
- Let Someone Guest Post or Takeover Your Profile
- Post a Case Study
- Answer FAQ’s
- Share Some Personal Wins or Results
- Host an Interview with a Guest
- Post Something Seasonal or Highlight a Holiday
- Thank Your Audience!
- Post Motivational Monday
- Post a Tuesday Tip
- Post a Wednesday Wisdom
- Post a Throwback Thursday
- Post a Flashback Friday
- Share a Short Video Clip (Yours or one you like)
- Share a podcast episode you love
- Share a YouTube video you love
- Post some interesting stats or data about your industry
- Share your favorite resources (Apps, Websites, Blogs)
- Share a WIN or SUCCESS
- Share a LOSS or a FAILURE
- Share Your Morning Routine
- Post about events you’re hosting or going to
- Post where you’ll be speaking or where you’re making appearances
- Share an Unknown Feature About Your Practice
- Let Your Employee Take Over For a Day
- Show someone using your service
- Post a discount or a special offer
- Tell People How You Got Started
- Share What Inspired You To Create Your Service
- Shoutout or Mention Other Brands
- Shoutout or Mention Your Patients
- Share a Success Story
- Share a Few Of Your Favorite Things
- Post a Fill In The Blank
- Talk about Mistakes Patients Are Making
- Share a Tweet You Like
- Share a Pinterest Pin You Like
- Share Your Other Social Profiles to Connect On
- Share Your Contact Info
- Post About A Trip You’ve Taken
- Share a Charity You’ve Partnered With
- Post About Something On Your Bucket List
- Ask Your Audience How They Found You
So… if you are a private practice healthcare business owner and you are looking to grow and scale your practice or generate more new patients for the practice – we are here for you! Drop a comment below if you have questions or if you’d like to set up a call with us go here: https://chat.practiceinsidersedge.com/PIE-Triage-Call