Competition vs Outcomes – what is best for your business and patients?
What is your (your practices) ultimate goal vs what is your goal for your patients or clients?
How do you view your competition and how are you viewing them from the perspective of helping yourself vs helping your patients.
When you started your practice – what was your goal?
Here… in our opinion is what it should be….
WIN + WIN + WIN
But…. here is what others say….
1. Play nice with others
2. Get people healthy
3. Do good in your community
OK, so yes you should…
1. WIN in practice and play nice with others but when you have to, you MUST DOMINATE your competition.
2. WIN for your patients and provide them the best care possible.
3. WIN in your community by helping more people and by becoming the TOP PRACTICE in your community so you can give more back to your community, more back to your patients and more back to yourself.
This idea of playing nice – it sure works to help others and you can use your competition when your patients need a product or service that you don’t offer but the end game is VICTORY.
Do you agree – Yes or No?
So… if you are a private practice healthcare business owner and you are looking for some advice on COMPETITION vs OUTCOMES or you are looking to grow and scale your practice – we are here for you! You can do one of two things:
(1) Drop a comment below with the word: OUTCOMES and we will get back in touch with you
(2) Set yourself up with a Triage Call here: https://chat.practiceinsidersedge.com/PIE-Triage-Call
You can also learn more about how our coaching program called Practice Leverage Method can assist you in moving both yourself and your practice forward with less struggle and with assistance.