Do you struggle with coming up with fresh ideas for your content marketing efforts?
We have you covered!
Here are 27 Awesome Ideas you can steal for your local practice:
1. Quotes – Share inspirational quotes relevant to your brand. Want to make it more personal? Share quotes from your team or employees.
2. Questions – Questions are always a great way to get your patients and audience engaged. These questions need not be industry-related or ‘market research. You would be surprised how much engagement you might get from a question like: “What is an item that must be in your kitchen junk drawer to qualify it as a junk drawer?”
3. Testimonials – Testimonials is a great way to provide content. Providing social proof of results or satisfaction from past patients can be awesome content!
4. Articles – Posting relevant articles about your practice and the problems you solve can be a fantastic source of content!
5. Q&A – Allowing your audience and followers to send or submit questions to your practice that you can turn around and create content by answering them is a phenomenal way to leverage ‘customer support and even improve search engine rankings. Think FAQs but answer them in the form of content!
6. Events – If you are attending any events or hosting an event, make sure to post about it online! It shows your practice is active and you might just attract attendees interested in connecting with you and your practice!
7. Behind The Scenes – Sometimes giving your audience a look behind the scenes can be endearing and interesting. Giving them the chance to see ‘where the magic happens can be quite compelling.
8. Interviews – An amazing source of content includes interviews. Have you listened to any Podcasts lately? Interviewing someone from your industry regularly might be all the content you can handle! (Pro Tip: Take that Interview and repurpose it in the form of videos and transcribed articles. You’ll end up with a ton of content!)
9. Offers – Yes Offers! Post your exclusive offers to social media! If it’s a crazy good offer, you might get your audience to share it and do your marketing for you!
10. How-To’s – Show your audience how to use your services! You will be stunned at how many people need and want this information!
11. Challenge – Post a 3, 5 or 7 day (or any number of days you want) to share something with you! You get the bonus of your challenge of being content and increasing your engagement.
12. Competitions – Host a competition/contest and post about it frequently on social.
13. Polls – Polls can be an outstanding source of content for your practice. Posting polls regularly can help increase engagement while also giving you great insight into audience interest in new services and services that solve your patient’s problems!
14. Call to Action – Ask your patients or audience to do something! [Click Here!, Sign Up Today!, Register for this Webinar!]
15. Facts – Share interesting facts about you, your practice, your employees or staff, your industry, the local area, or your services.
16. Infographics – Infographics can be a magnificent source of content. Creating these need not be difficult, time intensive or expensive.
17. Giveaways – Hosting giveaways can be a massive source of engagement. Your followers and audience will likely share your contest with their friends and family.
18. Website – You can leverage your website by sharing the link out often with exclusive offers for your audience and followers.
19. Service – You could share pictures or videos of your favorite services. BONUS: If you can get your audience to do it and get them to Tag you in their social posts, it’s a huge win for your content and practice!
20. Goals – Simply sharing your personal or practice goals can be inspiring and relatable content for your audience!
21. Other Links – Your audience spends time on other networks and platforms. Let them know what other platforms they can find you and the type of content you share there!
22. Charity Spotlight – If you and your practice support a specific Charity, create content that says so and share it! Expand a bit on this and let people know why you support the charity(s).
23. Stitch or Duet on TikTok – There is a ton of content on TikTok. Sometimes you can benefit by simply acknowledging the content that resonates
24. Feedback – One of the best ways to get an audience to contribute or engage is to ask for feedback or their opinion! People LOVE to give their opinion or ‘$0.02’. So ask them for their opinion on feedback on your services
25. News – News happens 24/7. It can be as easy as finding content related to your industry or local area and sharing it. You barely have to look. Simply set up a Google Alert and have the ‘News’ come to you!
26. Influencers – Offer your service to influencers/ If you’re local, find someone who is well-known locally. Ask them to give you or publish their opinion about it.
27. Video – Probably the best thing you can do is create a short-form video about your services. Your audience likely prefers to consume video. Your videos do not need to be overly produced. In fact, most prefer raw authenticity. So instead of ‘producing’, document!
Ok, there are a ton of content ideas that should keep you busy. Should you need further help with any of this, please reach out. I’d love to help you!
So… if you are a private practice healthcare practice owner and you are looking to grow and scale your practice or generate more new patients for the practice – we are here for you! Drop a comment below if you have questions or if you’d like to set up a call with us go here: https://chat.practiceinsidersedge.com/PIE-Triage-Call