Did you know there’s one extremely effective way you can connect with your patients – and if you’re not doing it, you are literally burning thousands of dollars in potential profits for your practice?
I’m talking about SMS messaging, more commonly known as text messaging.
More than 2.5 BILLION people worldwide own a smartphone that’s capable of text messaging. That’s a staggering number – and it begs the question:
Why aren’t more health care businesses using text messaging for marketing?
Texting by the Numbers:
89% of people always have their smartphone accessible
97% of Americans text at least once a day
Texting is the #1 communication method used by people under 50 years of age.
In other words, text messaging is arguably the best way to ensure that the audience in your target audience read what you send them!
Advantages of SMS Marketing
- You can track SMS messages the same way you would any other marketing campaign using web-based tools.
- You can collect data about your text list by creating interactive content that allows them to reply to your messages quickly and easily.
- Text messaging provides nearly instantaneous results and stats for you to use so that you may optimize your campaigns quickly!
- Text messaging can be casual and personalized with direct language and even emojis to build relationships with patients you are texting!
- Text messages are a great way to connect with your audience when they’re most likely to be in your area or in the market for what you’re selling.
A great example of time-sensitive text messaging might be…. we just had 3 openings open up for our massage therapists tomorrow – text us back to secure your spot.
The bottom line is that if you’re not using SMS messaging to reach your audience, you’re missing out on a chance to build brand loyalty and increase your sales. Text messages are inexpensive to send and easy to write – and they can help you grow your practice.
So… if you are a private practice healthcare business owner and you are looking to grow and scale your practice or generate more new patients for the practice – we are here for you! Drop a comment below if you have questions or if you’d like to set up a call with us go here: https://chat.practiceinsidersedge.com/PIE-Triage-Call