99% of consumers check their email every day!…
80% of retail professionals indicate that email marketing is their greatest driver of customer retention…
87% of marketers use email campaigns to nurture their audiences…
It’s no surprise that list-building gets a lot of attention – and it probably sounds like a lot of work!
When you’re already wearing multiple hats every day, it can be exhausting to think about adding another chore to your never-ending to-do list!
It doesn’t have to be difficult to build a list.
Here are some quick and easy hacks to try.
- If you have a clinic, train your receptionist to ask for email addresses during checkout. This is such an easy method it’s surprising when health care businesses don’t use it. Let patients know they’ll get early access to special coupon codes for products or services or upcoming workshops if they subscribe.
- Post about your list on social media and include a link to your opt-in form. This is a great tip if your social media following is outstepping your subscribers. It only takes a minute to do and your health care business can build an email list very quickly this way.
- If you have email addresses that you’ve collected from your loyalty program or other sources, you should add them to your main email list! Provided that you include an opt-out option at the bottom of the email, it shouldn’t be a problem.
- Partner with other local health care businesses and see if they are willing to plug you to their email list to help you attract more patients – and vice versa!
- Put opt-in forms on every page of your website(s), including your home page. You may want to experiment with static opt-in forms on the margin of the page as well as pop-ups and lightboxes to see what gets the biggest response.
BONUS TIP: In an email series, we like to add an enticing ‘P.S.’ at the bottom to text our next email and build anticipation.
The bottom line is that email marketing has one of the highest ROIs of any marketing technique and we recommend it to all of our clients. These local email marketing tips here will help you build a robust list, create content your subscribers will love, and grow your practice!
If you are a private practice healthcare business owner and you are looking to grow and scale your practice or generate more new patients for the practice – we are here for you! Drop a comment below if you have questions or if you’d like to set up a call with us go here: https://chat.practiceinsidersedge.com/PIE-Triage-Call